[clearboth] Enter your Weight, Body Fat %, and Min in Gym/day into the our Nutrient Calculator to give your the optimal dietary needs for this program. Be sure to record the amounts of Carbs, Protein, and Fats listed in the Calculator, as these numbers are vital to the design of your diet.
[clearboth] Use the form provided to save the information you gathered above to carefully plan your diet. The eating plan is a low calorie, low carb plan. In combination with the workout, this one gets stuff moving. Stick to the suggested amounts as best you can. If you become overly sore with the workouts, add an extra 20 grams of protein in your post workout meal to help you recover.
[clearboth] [clearboth] [clearboth] [/one_sixth] [five_sixth_last] [clearboth] This week is tough. Even for you seasoned exercisers. Not only do you have to train your whole body every day, but I throw you into the eating plan via lower calories and lower carbs. And don’t any of you tough guys out there get all prissy with me because you have to work your whole body in one workout session. Don’t give me the “that’s for beginners” or “real men train one body part a week” crap. Try it. If you push yourself as hard as you like to think you do, this one will hurt. You will love it and hate it at the same time – nothing better!
Extra information from our online personal trainer,
|EatingPlan||Low Calorie/ Low carb||Low Calorie/ Low carb||Low Calorie/ Low carb||Low Calorie/ Low carb||Low Calorie/ Low carb||Low Calorie/ Low carb||Free|
|Cardio||15 min LSDPost Workout||15 min LSDPost Workout||30 min LSDPost Workout||15 min LSDPost Workout||15 min LSDPost Workout||30 min LSDPost Workout||OFF|
|RT||Full Body Super Sets||Full Body Super Sets||Full Body Super Sets||Full Body Super Sets||Full Body Super Sets||Full Body Super Sets||OFF|
- Low Calories, Low Carbs Weight: 185 lbs
- Weight in Kg: 84 Kg (185 / 2.2) %
- Body Fat: 12% Lean Mass: 162.8 lbs.
- Total Calories: 1628 = (Lean mass) 162.8 x (Low Calorie Variable) 10
- Time in gym: 45 minutes (Weight lifting variable) 0.086 x (weight in kg 84 x (min. in gym) 45 = 325 calories
- Total Calories: (BMR Calories) 1628+ Exercise Calories (325) = 1953
- Total Protein Need: 162.8 x 2.0 = 325 g (325 x 4 = 1300 calories)
- Protein per Meal: 325 / 5 (five meals a day) = 65 grams per meal (65 x 4 = 260 calories)
- Calculating Weekly Plan: Total Calories needed – protein calories needed: 1953 – 1300 = 653 653 calories from carbs and fat
- As this is a low carb menu, we will have 75% of the remaining calories come from fat and 25% from carbohydrates: 653 x .75 = 490 calories from fat / 9 = 54 grams of fat 653 x .25 = 163 calories from carbs / 4 = 41 g of carbs
It’s not too late to add an Online Trainer into the 10W Program. Click here for more. [divider_padding] [notice] This program is not intended to replace medical advice. Nothing can compare to a face-to-face conversation with your doctor in relations to your health. If you are sick, or suspect you are sick, you need to see your doctor. If you are taking prescription medication, talk to your health care provider before making dietary changes as the metabolism of the drugs you are on may be affected. Talk to your doctor before starting an exercise program. It is also essential that you talk to your doctor in relation to any supplements you may be taking, or plan to start after reading this program. Supplements as well as food can change the way your body interacts with drugs. [/notice]