Dr. Willey’s 12 Lifestyle Changes for Optimal Health
By utilizing the 12 steps, you will be enabled to make your own Body Transformation!
- Biggest Meal in the AM, Smallest in the evening (last meal)
- If you can, eat smaller, more frequent meals (every 2.5 – 3 hours). It is important to eat to your schedule and the type of eater you are.
- Eat Majority of Carbohydrates in the AM (moderate carbs post workout)
- Drink at least 12 8oz glasses of water a day (generalization). Sip water every 10 to 15 minutes while awake.
- Eat an adequate amount of protein at every meal (dairy, meats, beans, etc.)
- Move as often as possible!
- Eat “Naked Foods” like fruit, dairy, vegetables, etc. — Avoid processed foods (canned foods, breads, etc.)
- Avoid high glycemic carbohydrates (sugar, cornflakes, instant potatoes, etc.) and other processed foods.
- Bring your own food to dinner (i.e. KNOW what you are eating. KNOW how many calories are in your food.)
- Do not eat with in two to three hours of going to bed
- When Scheduled – Schedule!
- If you fail to Plan – Plan to fail!
Awesome format for a weight loss program!
fort Collins, mom here,t his 12 step process, looks amazing, working on acupuncture for migraines right now,so would be very interested ,as soon a I have energy to do this!!! So asking how to obtain the information for a later time!!!!!
Just give me a yell and we will get it to you!